And the Twelve Blogs of Christmas (aka the best Christmas posts of the week).
1. “SB Nation’s 12 Days of GIFsmas” by Bill Hanstock at SB Nation.
2. “Have a Merry, Messy Christmas” by Kelly Langston at Support for Special Needs.
3. “The Town With Three Christmases” by Yolande Knell at BBC News Magazine.
4. “By His Light” by Ashley Larkin, guest posting at Christine Purifoy’s blog, There is a River.
5. “House of Bread” by Cara Strickland at Little Did She Know.
6. “Things I’ll Be Doing This Christmas Vacation” by Andee Zomerman at Nature of a Servant.
7. “An Unexpected Revolution” by Elizabeth Stoker-Bruenig at Democratic Socialists of America.
8. “Books on Monday: Charlie and the Christmas Kitty” by Leslie Lindsay at Speaking of Apraxia.
9. “A Nation in Dire Need of Christmas” by Christopher J. Hale at Time.
10. “Cool Gifts Christians Can Give Baby Jesus for His Birthday” by John Pavolitz.
11. “Pope Calls for Peace, says: ‘Truly There Are Too Many Tears This Christmas!’” by Gerard O’Connell at America.
12. “The Glove and Boots Holiday Playlist” by Glove and Boots (via YouTube).