Anna is with Julia today for “Take Your Child to Work Day.” Here’s her checklist for the day (with slight edits to remove some specific details).
- Help Mom go through her e-mail; hit send when requested; move to folders.
- Help Mom clear retail cash and e-mail stores if needed.
- Help Mom clear other cash accounts.
- Help Mom close out No Charge items.
- Offer to dump recycling bins for all team members in this area; take to work room and return to team member.
- Work quietly on your own while Mom is doing credit cards; she will ask you to help when you can.
- Color a picture for Dad since he misses you today (Aw!).
- Help Mom copy chargeback receipts found by other helpers today.
- Help Mom fax chargeback receipts to the bank.
- Have lunch!
- Check Mom’s mailbox and bring items back to her desk.
- Visit with other kids in large group; complete group activities.
- Help Mom pull and scan reports.
As she completes each task, she writes her name alongside it. So cute!