In an effort to distinguish between my two sites, I have moved the links to the following blogs to davidozab.com:
- Butt to Chair: Thoughts on the writing life by Melissa Hart.
- The Catholic Writers’ Guild Blog: The Rebirth of Catholic Arts and Letters (in blog form).
- Chaos Beyond: An introverted, wannabe writer living, learning and trying to find a way of life, via her words, in the Willamette Valley.
- Christina Katz—The Writer’s Workout Coach: Write well, sell what you write, specialize, build your platform, partner wisely, keep learning, and prosper in the gig economy.
- Linda Claire’s Writing Tips: A published author helps new writers find their way.
- Storytelling Nomad: The humble musings of a nomadic writer.
- Veronica Monique: SEO writer and word warrior.
It’s only a handful of pages specifically related to writing, but in moving them over I can make more room here for additional Dad blogs while adding more writing blogs to my Blogroll at davidozab.com.
I have also reorganized my blogs on this site into two categories: Dad Blogs and Etc Blogs. I planned to mirror the name of the site by naming the categories “Fatherhood” and “Etc.” but thanks to a little thing called the alphabet I’d need to rename this site “Etc. Fatherhood” to keep the order consistent.
I thought briefly about naming the categories “Parenting” and “Life” to mirror my blog’s description. This would also allow me to include Mom blogs in the Parenting Category. But once again the alphabet conspired to thwart me.